Date: 30 April 2021
This Release updates the below modules
Service Core: V6.2.1
Service Core Connectors
- Connector Improvement - Consistent Experian Partial Name Matches. Where an address check passes but the name check does not or is partially matched, we will now treat the address and dob as no match AND the value for address_matched should be false if we're calling the name a No Match
- Connector Update - We have updated the Datazoo connector to use "." when no full name is available. This can be used for people with single names or forgeign names. (names that do not follow the standard western convention)
- Connector New - GDC (Global Data Consortium)
- Connector New - NCC (National Crime Check)
- Single Sign On Functionality
You can now integrate your SAML-based SSO service (such as Okta ot NetIQ) to our portal. Contact our service desk for details.
- You can now access the Creditor Watch Credit Report including , Payment Indicators and Credit Scores directly through our Portal using the Business profile creation. If you would like to access these reports please contact us for pricing and to set up access.
- Split consent has now been updated to be configurable: When you set up split consent you can set up 3 consent boxes within the portal: general, docs, credit header in portal. The general consent will be required when the case officer wants to submit the entity.
- Audit Log Improvements
- We have increased the audit log maximum record from 100 to 1000 in order to ensure records with larger activity are all captured and shown accordingly.
- We have updated the name within the audit log around assigning a Risk Score to “ Risk Scorecard assigned to customer profile”
- Duplicate Checks and their associated results are now listed in the log.
- We’ve made a number of under the hood changes to the service and you should see better performance when rendering results.
- You can now also see videos on our biometrics tab.
- We continue to make further adjustments to the performance of the monitoring and onboarding pages. As before, you should see faster load times where you have a large number of customers to display.
- There are no known security impacts to the service through the introduction of these changes.