Date: 11 March 2021
This release updates the following modules:
Service Core: v6.0.1
- New Document display in personal tab. This new display shows different pieces of information verified by the document.
Service Core Changes
- Architectural improvements to continue to build efficiencies in our core system
- Improved Health Checks
- You can now Archive and Unarchive a business profile.
- New Email format for portal system emails such as Reset Password
- Update to allow you to enter an email address to send through the CSV
- CSV change to track manual KYC actions for reporting and analytics purposes
Bugs / Issues Addressed
- The request report in our dashboard on the portal will now allow you to add in an email address of the recipient
- Fix the issue when authenticate by using a machine token from a child organization.
- Company profile searches and associated reports has had some minor improvements
- Fix Caution Label on the OCR report that was appearing when all details have passed.
- Patch fix for unsupported phone number enum(please note this went out on the 12 March 2021)
- We continue to make further adjustments to the performance of the monitoring and onboarding pages. As before, you should see faster load times where you have a large number of customers to display.
- There are no known security impacts to the service through the introduction of these changes.