This release updates the following modules:
- Service Core: v5.8.0
- Portal: v5.8.0
- Smart UI v2.6.3
With this Release you will now find an updated Audit log that ensures you have a clear view of all events on a profile that is easy to understand and navigate.
We've also made a number of UX enhancements to the portal as part of our ongoing commitment to making the service cleaner and clearer to use with every release.
Service Core Changes
- New Business Reports:
We've enabled 2 new reports for our business checks service:
Credit Score report:
This returns a Creditorwatch credit score for now and the past 12 months
This returns a Credit report listing any adverse findings on file against the company.
- Address Autocomplete:
In order to assist users to load new entities quickly and accurately, We now have an address autocomplete function when creating a new individual entity profile.
- Next/Previous button for entity
New feature for applicant Detail page, user can switch between entities easily using side arrows.
- Audit Display Log:
We now have a new layout for the audit log that clearly shows who the user was that requested or actioned a change , what the change was, and when it happened.
- Entity Export Data via CSV
You now have access to download a customer records CSV report which will be password protected and sent directly to the email associated with your portal account.
- Resend Onfido Check
If you are using the Onfido Biomteric service you now have the option to resend the check request to a customer mobile in order for them to rerun the check should the poor quality of the initial test have resulted in a fail. This resend is initiated from the portal Biometrics page.
- New feature : For our partial result screen when there is no ID and an Address, will now asks for a second address to be added if needed, instead of failing directly.
- New events : on each loop, including all check results, applicant/entity and document details are pushed to the calling document.
We've updated the API to version 1.5.1 to add new functionality for /business functions.
As per the rules of semantic versioning, full backwards compatibility is maintained.
- New Business Credit Report Service is available from Creditor Watch.
This includes the Credit Score and Credit Report.
See details here for more: https://apidocs.frankiefinancial.com/docs/which-function-to-use#run-reports---credit-report-and-credit-score
Bugs / Issues Addressed
- Portal bug , we applied a fix where the uploaded document would disappear after updating the idType in documents.
- IOS Bugfix where older Safari browsers wouldn't accept CORS header for allowed-headers with value "*"
- We've made further adjustments to the performance of the monitoring and onboarding pages. As before, you should see faster load times where you have a large number of customers to display.
- There are no known security impacts to the service through the introduction of these changes.